New call for papers: Posters and Pre-registration posters only
We invite submissions of abstracts in any area of experimental pragmatics, including neuropragmatics, developmental pragmatics, and clinical pragmatics as well as pragmatics in multimodal communication.
For this second call for papers two types of submission are accepted:
- Poster presentation
- We welcome new submissions.
- Moreover, the contributions that were previously accepted as pre-registration posters may be converted into poster presentation. Please submit the updated version by logging in to the submission form with your credentials. After editing the main text of the abstract according to the guidelines, please choose poster in the ‘presenter preference’ section in the bottom right side of the submission form. Your updated contribution will replace the previously accepted one, being assigned the same ID as before.
- Pre-registration poster presentation
- This type of submission offers the opportunity to present plans for studies yet to be undertaken, rather than work that has been already completed.
Please, follow these submission guidelines to submit your abstract:
- The abstracts must not exceed 1500 words including references. Max 2 figures to be uploaded separately during the submission process (file format .jpg, .png).
- Abstracts must be written in English and should include a clear title.
- Please indicate three appropriate keywords for your abstract, which will be used for session planning.
- Abstracts for pre-registration posters must respect the same word limits and should include the following sections:
- Introduction (background, reasons for carrying out the study, hypotheses);
- Methods (how the hypothesis will be tested);
- Approach for statistical analysis (what statistical tests will be used).
Accepted pre-registration posters should include the sections above, plus any data collected since submitting the abstract, and any initial statistical analysis or conclusions
- Please note in this second call – meant for posters and pre-registration posters only – the authors may submit more than one contribution.
- We welcome new submissions also from those authors whose contribution was accepted in the 2020 submission.
- Please specify the type of submission (poster or pre-registration) in the submission form.
Please click here to submit or edit your abstract
Submission deadline: March 31, 2021 (23:59 CET)
Notification of acceptance of the new contributions: end of April 2021
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for:
XPRAG.it 2020(21) – Conference registration – Scientific committee – Organizing committee – Scientific Program – Pre-conference Workshops