We invite submissions for posters. Please e-mail an abstract with the subject “Trends in Mindfulness submission” to email@example.com. The email should contain your name, affiliation, and contact address.
Please, follow these submission guidelines to submit your abstract:
- The abstract should be written in English and should be no longer than 500 words. The 500 word limit does not include the title, author or affiliation information.
- If you’re submitting an abstract of an experimental study, it should contain the specific goals of the study, the methods used, a summary of the results, and a conclusion.
- The abstract title should clearly define the work or the theory discussed.
- Please indicate up to three appropriate keywords for your abstract
- Please do not enter the abstract title, author names, or affiliations in all uppercase or all lowercase letters.
Abstracts will be evaluated by a committee of experts and the notification of acceptance will be sent within 3 weeks from the deadline.
Click here for:
TiM 2018 Conference – Topics of TiM 2018 – Conference registration – Scientific programme – Scientific committee – Organizing committee