We invite submissions for simposia*, talks (15 minutes) or posters. Please e-mail an abstract with the subject “MeeTo submission” to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should contain your name, affiliation, and contact address.
Please, follow these submission guidelines to submit your abstract:
- The abstract should be no longer than 300 words. The 300 word limit does not include the title, author or affiliation information.
- It should contain the specific goals of the study, the methods used, a summary of the results, and a conclusion. Please, do not submit an abstract for planned work.
- The abstract title should clearly define the work discussed.
- Please indicate up to three appropriate keywords for your abstract, which will be used for session planning.
- Please do not enter the abstract title, author names, or affiliations in all uppercase or all lowercase letters.
- Please indicate whether you prefer a talk or a poster presentation.
* Symposia are scientific sessions on specific topics, which are organized by one or more convenors who invite 3-4 researchers to present their latest research on the conference topics. Symposium proposals should include general abstracts with authors and titles of single contributions.
NEW EVENT: Workshop: ‘PredPsych’, a R based toolbox for machine learning in experimental psychology – click here for more info
– Symposium proposals: February 1, 2018 **DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 17, 2018**
– Abstracts of talks and posters: February 10, 2018 **DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 17, 2018**
Confirmation of abstract acceptance will be sent before 19th March 2018
Please note that although we do encourage submissions from a broad range of topics and perspectives, we will only be able to accept contributions that directly inform our understanding of motor and social cognition. We will do our best to accommodate your preference for talk/poster, but given the tight schedule we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your preference.