Submission requirements (deadline expired)
We invite submissions for talks (about 15 minutes + 5 minutes discussion) or posters on joint action.
Please, follow these submission guidelines to submit your abstract:
- The abstract should be no longer than 200 words. The 200 words limit does not include the title, author or affiliation information.
- It should contain the specific goals of the study, the methods used, a summary of the results, and a conclusion. Please, do not submit an abstract for planned work.
- The abstract title should clearly define the work discussed.
- Please indicate up to three appropriate keywords for your abstract, which will be used for session planning.
- Please do not enter the abstract title, author names, or affiliations in all uppercase or all lowercase letters.
- Please indicate whether you prefer a talk or a poster presentation.
Please note that although we do encourage submissions from a broad range of topics and perspectives, we will only be able to accept contributions that directly inform our understanding of joint action. We will do our best to accommodate your preference for talk/poster, but given the tight schedule we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your preference.
February 15th, 2019 **DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MARCH 1st, 2019**
Confirmation of abstract acceptance will be sent before 15th April, 2019